Chicago Takes Traffic Violations Seriously And So Do We
If you ignore your traffic tickets, your car could be booted until you address your unpaid parking tickets. Unpaid red light or speeding tickets could result in suspension of your driver’s license.
Traffic violations may seem minor, or to some, confusing. Do you go to court; can you mail the fine? When an officer issues a ticket, it should clearly state whether you must send in your response, or you must appear in court. Do you have tickets for multiple traffic violations? Your driving privileges are at stake. It is best to speak with an experienced attorney to answer your questions about your traffic tickets. Call attorney Cierra Norris at for a consultation.
Hire An Aggressive Attorney For Your Misdemeanor Traffic Tickets
A court appearance is necessary when the ticket fine is over $95, with some exceptions, including:
- Speeding 30 mph or more above the speed limit
- Reckless driving
- Street racing
- Driving while license revoked or suspended
- Driving without insurance
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- Leaving the scene of an accident with property damage
- Avoiding and fleeing from police officers
- Violations resulting in injury or death to another
- Driving without a child car seat and other Child Passenger Safety Action violations
For some whose jobs depend on their driver’s license, it is critical to have an aggressive attorney in your corner defending you.
Contact Our Office Today
Whether you have been speeding in a construction zone or ran a red light, when your family is depending on you, we are here to protect your driver’s license and driving privileges. At The Law Office of C.N. Norris, LLC, we will help you understand your legal options and fight to minimize the penalties you face. In some cases, we may be able to achieve dismissal of charges. Call 312-625-6129 or email us right away.