Ready To Fight For You
If you’ve been in a car accident or wrongly injured, time is of the essence. The process of getting proper compensation for your injuries is complex, and your rights are not always clear. Speaking with an experienced injury lawyer will help protect your right to get the medical care you need, and the financial compensation you deserve.
At C. Norris Law Group, we are always ready to speak with you about your injury claims, and you won’t pay anything unless we win and recover for you. We pride ourselves on fighting to obtain justice and compensation for our clients in the Chicago area, and we look forward to fighting for you!
Record Of Success
Illinois law protects people who have been injured due to someone else’s fault. At C. Norris Law Group, we have attorneys with a proven track record of winning compensation for our injured clients, and we are ready to fight for you!
We have successfully fought cases in state and federal court, and have recovered millions of dollars in damages for our clients. We handle a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle collisions – This includes collisions involving any type of vehicle, commercial truck, bicycle or if injured as a pedestrian.
- Uber / Lyft or Public Transit collisions – This includes injuries sustained as a passenger or driver struck by an Uber, Lyft, CTA, or PACE vehicle.
- Premises liability – If you slipped and fell or sustained injury at a business or someone else’s property, you may have a claim for damages.
- Complex injuries – Certain injuries in a personal injury case can require specialized attention, especially if those injuries are catastrophic and life-altering. We also know how to handle negligent infliction of emotional distress claims.
- Dog Bite Claims – Illinois provides protection under statute and common law for victims of dog bites or animal attacks.
- Construction accidents –Construction sites are notoriously dangerous and can lead to many types of personal injury claims.
- Assault or sexual abuse – As the victim of an assault, you may have a civil claim beyond any criminal complaint you file against your attacker.
If you’ve been injured, call us today for a free consultation to discuss your claims.
Don’t Settle For Less
Most personal injury cases involve difficult negations with insurance providers. Insurance companies (including your own insurer) have a financial interest in disputing your claims, minimizing your damages and pain, and pushing for the lowest settlement possible. Our attorneys are skilled at evaluating your damages, and fighting back when insurers fail to offer fair compensation. We pride ourselves on communicating with our clients every step of the way, and helping you make the best decision possible for your case. If that means taking your case to trial, our experienced trial attorneys are ready to fight on your behalf.
Ask How We Can Help
Still have questions about how an attorney can help with your injury case? CONTACT US ONLINE or call our team at 312-625-6129 to learn more in a free, confidential consultation. We are ready to fight for you, and you will not pay unless we recover money on your behalf.