In Defense Of Your Rights And Freedom
The Law Office of C.N. Norris, LLC, is a defense firm where every defendant is like a member of the family. Attorney Cierra N. Norris refers to clients of the firm as “our guys,” as she did when explaining to a television reporter why she has worked so hard in 2020 to keep defendants out of Cook County jail, notoriously dangerous because of a high COVID-19 infection rate.
Our Pledge To You In The Face Of Criminal Charges
If you reach out to our firm, Cierra will personally let you know how passionately we will take your well-being personally. We will advocate determinedly on your behalf every step of the way. Your job is to do your part to retain or reclaim your freedom throughout an investigation or after arrest on suspicion of:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI)
- Possessing, manufacturing, distributing or trafficking a controlled substance such as cocaine or Oxycodone without a prescription
- Violent acts or threats against your spouse, significant other, close family member or housemate resulting in allegations of domestic abuse
- Weapons violations involving guns or other weapons or potential weapons
We will skillfully fight for you and champion the cause of your rights from the beginning of your defense case until long after our work with you has ended.
We Will Work Closely With You In Support Of A Strong Outcome
Every defendant in a criminal case would like to hear the words “case dismissed” as soon as possible. Sometimes, this outcome is attainable, and if so, you can rest assured that we will not let you miss the chance. Other positive outcomes, depending on the facts of your case, might be:
- Reduced bail or no bail to stay out of jail
- Probation instead of jail time
- A deferred sentence with the potential of no conviction on record
- Reduced charges
- Reduced penalties
- Conditional release combined with drug dependency treatment, anger management therapy or other alternatives to a conviction and sentencing
These are just a sampling of potential outcomes in our clients’ cases. We will leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the best achievable results for you in your misdemeanor or felony case.
Let Us Show You The Way To Renewed Hope
At The Law Office of C.N. Norris, LLC, our holistic approach to criminal defense often includes cooperation from family members of the accused. We are ready to explore every avenue leading to the outcome you seek. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 312-625-6129 or complete our online intake form. We are eager to hear from you.