All-In On Your Criminal Defense Case
When it comes to fighting criminal charges, you need a lawyer who is ten toes down. You will find that commitment at C. Norris Law Group, a defense firm where every defendant is like a member of the family. Attorney Cierra N. Norris refers to clients of the firm as “our guys,” due to her personal dedication to each client. She used this phrase when explaining to a television reporter why she has worked so hard in 2020 to keep defendants out of Cook County jail, notoriously dangerous because of a high COVID-19 infection rate.
Our Pledge To You In The Face Of Criminal Charges
If you reach out to our firm, Cierra will personally let you know how passionately we will work to protect your future. You can trust us to fiercely advocate on your behalf throughout an investigation or after arrest. Contact us when you need to retain or reclaim your freedom due to any of the following charges:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), as well as traffic violations
- Possessing, manufacturing, distributing or trafficking a controlled substance such as cocaine or Oxycodone without a prescription
- Violent acts or threats against your spouse, significant other, close family member or housemate resulting in allegations of domestic abuse
- Weapons violations involving guns or other weapons or potential weapons
- Violent felonies, such as homicide, robbery or sexual assault
The stakes are high when you face criminal charges. We have the skill and experience to champion your rights from the beginning of your defense case until our work with you has ended.
Working With You For A Strong Outcome
Every defendant in a criminal case would like to hear the words “case dismissed” as soon as possible. Sometimes, this outcome is attainable, and if so, you can rest assured that we will not let you miss the chance. Other positive outcomes, depending on the facts of your case, might be:
- Reduced bail or no bail to stay out of jail
- Probation instead of jail time
- Acquittal at trial
- A deferred sentence with the potential of no conviction on record
- Reduced charges
- Reduced penalties
- Conditional release combined with drug dependency treatment, anger management therapy or other alternatives to a conviction and sentencing
These are just a sampling of potential outcomes in our clients’ cases. Our holistic approach to criminal defense often includes cooperation from family members of the accused. When necessary, you can trust our team to aggressively try your case in court. We will leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the best achievable results for you in your misdemeanor or felony case.
Start Building Your Defense Today
At C. Norris Law Group, we go the extra mile for our clients. We are ready to explore every avenue leading to the outcome you seek. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can start building your defense. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 312-625-6129 or complete our online intake form.